This website uses its own and third-party ‘cookies’ to offer you a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services, the user accepts our use of ‘cookies’. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of ‘cookies’ and their elimination by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. If you block the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser, some services or functionalities of the website may not be available.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
“Cookies” are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet, connected television, etc., when accessing them. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, if you can recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate user navigation as much as possible. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the web.
In other words, a cookie is a piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s previous activity. A cookie does not only identify a person, but can incorporate a combination of computer-browser-user.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile way and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES COULD BE INSTALLED
The types of cookies that can be installed are the following:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ are processed, the website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during the browsing and storing content for broadcasting videos or sound.
Performance improvement cookies
These types of cookies keep your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our portal and, in some cases, they may be provided by third parties. Some examples of this type of cookies are: adjusting the volume of audiovisual players, preferences for ordering articles or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
When you register on our portal, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services, thus facilitating your navigation. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our portal.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, in order to offer you more appropriate content and services in a totally anonymous way.
They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies
They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it that may be relevant to the user and to avoid showing as much as possible. Ads that the user has already seen, among other functions.
Behavioral advertising cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data made by users.
On some web pages you can install third-party ‘cookies’ that allow you to manage and improve the services offered.
Depending on the expiration, the Cookies used in Bitel may have the following types of expiration:
They store data only while the user accesses the web and they expire once the user leaves the session.
Related to a personalized service within the site, with an expiration date of less than twenty-four hours (24h).
They are permanently installed in the browser, they store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session, as long as their use is not deactivated.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session ‘cookies’ store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent ‘cookies’ store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
In some cases, if any of these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services. At other times, the website may continue to function. In any case, we wish to inform you that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allows us to offer you many content in a less expensive way.
In compliance with art. 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, CLIENT indicates that the cookies detailed in the following table are used on this website:
|GoogleAnalytics||Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. More information about Google Analytics cookies and information about privacy.||Statistical reports on how users find the website, how they use it and if it works correctly.|
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE MAIN BROWSERS
It is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
Modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are normally found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
Through our website, we offer you guidance on the steps to access the cookie settings menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 or Configuration – & gt; Show advanced options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 or Tools – & gt; Internet Options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; Setting. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we or Tools – & gt; Options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; History – & gt; Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Android, from http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- Windows Phone, from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Blackberry, from http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a “rejection” cookie being installed on your computer for your deactivation choice to work). < / li>
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything that our websites and applications give you. they offer.
Bitel thanks you for consenting to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more precise data that allows us to improve the content and design of our web pages and applications to adapt them to your preferences.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Our portal can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.